The recall of school items will occur the week of June 22 to the 25th. This recall includes all library books, textbooks, classroom resources and sports attire that were signed out by your child. All parents should have received a list of the materials currently on loan at the end of April. If there are textbooks or library materials missing or extra that your child has from that list please include a looseleaf page indicating such in the cover of a returned resource.
School Item Return Designated Days and Times;
- Grade 7 – Monday, June 22, 2020, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Grade 8 – Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Grade 9 – Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
When you arrive at ÉLJHS please follow the outlined process;
- One family may enter the gym at a time, please follow all signage to safely return items
- School access will be through the doors on the south side of the gym (staff parking lot)
- Line up 2m apart outside the gym, using social distancing guidelines
- Once you enter the gym please;
- Place library books and jerseys in the labelled bins
- Place subject-specific textbooks on designated tables
- Exit out the southwest door of the gym
- Interactions between staff, parents and students must be minimized
If you are unable to return loaned items on your designated day please contact the school and arrange an alternate day. If you have any other questions please contact the school at 780-986-2184 or via email at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.