New Registrations to ÉLJHS
If you are looking to attend our school, please note the following procedures:
- You must complete the registration forms found at this link – Black Gold Registration
- Phone the school to book your registration appointment.
Required Documentation Checklist– Items to bring with you to your appointment
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent report card
- Progress report of each course if registering more than one month into school
- Verification of residency: document showing parent name and local address, i.e., driver’s license.
Legal documentation is required for the following:
- Parental Custody Agreement if restrictions on access
- Guardianship letter if parents live in Alberta – contact school for more information
Legal Guardianship must be applied for through the Alberta Government if parents live outside Alberta – contact school for more information.